Executive Function (EF) Skills
- Organization of binders, notebooks, notes
- Planning, prioritizing what classwork is due and when
- Time management to ensure work, writing, projects are done on time
- Self-initiating class work, writing and important papers to be submitted
- Control of impulsivity in class and at home staying 'on task'
- Flexibility, adaptability to learn and use important skills
- Self-regulation and persistance to meet short and long-term goals
- Control of emotions in daily conserviations & in working through tasks
- Sustained attention to know "what is due and when"; to not lose points and hear, "you're late".
wepackageU Certified Coach Tutor sees your Student:
- Using the strategies we will teach him or her to get back on track
- Building his or her confidence and self-esteem. To develop resilience.
- Understanding how to get things done and on time. Feels successful.
Licensed, Certified, Strategy Specialist focusing on learning:
- SC and MA. Special Education, Multi-Categorical; General Education Certified Teacher; K-12; Higher Education; experienced in teaching and transitioning students from high school through their Higher Education years